Monday, 15 September 2008

Welcome back Suzy



This is Suzy's fab take on the page kit from the last crop, Great work girlie !!
So glad to have you back with us we missed you

I'm going to post a pic of this months page later in the week and hope to add a Bramford Crop Gallery for all your fab work.
Things have been busy this week, with lots of new stuff coming in for the crop. I also managed to get a few more of the albums that were so popular at the last crop, but numbers are limited so e-mail me if you want one reserved.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carol said...

Hiya girlie, just pm'd you re the album....Suzy did a great job with the crop kit - brill kit!! can't wait for next months xx

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Hi Ange looking forward to seeing the next kit! Really enjoyed doing last month's and thank you for the lovely welcome back. I feel almost famous seeing my LO on your blog LOL...