Friday, 10 October 2008

Sorry

I've not posted lately as I've been busy doing some DT stuff with Wendy from Papermaze. I will post up just as soon as I can.

I had coffee with Carol earlier this week and got to have a nosy round her craft room. I left totally inspired by her stamping and altered art, so have been having a play. Been on a bit of a spend for some Paper Artsy Stamps, and Carol lent me a fab book which I haven't put down.

While at Carols I picked up the photo that her very talented daughter Sian took of the boys. Anyone who knows my children knows I don't breed angels. So taking them for a photo shot was always going to be trying. Well they were little hells and ran a complete riot.

Sian, ever the professional managed to get some fab shots. I will post soon. Check out her blog (link through) Carol's. Her work is stunning.

No comments: