Thursday, 14 May 2009

Something Totally Different is Born !!



So the day is HERE , that the challenge Something Completely Different blog is live.
This month it is 'Twinchies' and the theme for the week is 'Wings'
.
Now I had not done anything like this before so this is my first attempt.
I painted 2" x 2"stampboard, stamped a background using Crafty Secrets Clear Art Stamps. The stamped heart is from the Tattoo range from Gel a Tin which I have coloured and the wings are German Scrap.
Check out the sidebar link and see the fab stuff the DT girls have come up with. We also have some 'Blog Candy' up for grabs to launch our first week. I do hope you will come and join us. I can't wait to be inspired by you all.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Carol said...

totally fabbie twinchie girlie - I love the way that banner looks, really distressed!! xx

Gez said...

Its gorgeous Ang. Love the black & pink combo really stands out.xx

Cheryl said...

this is great hun love the banner thanks for poping over to my blog love cheryl xxx

missy k said...

This is really great..... I love the colours you've used.

Karen

Artyjen said...

Thanks for your inspiration....love the music backgound.........looking forward to the coming challenges. Good luck
xoxo

Zoechaos said...

This is cute love the idea of your heart dancing to the music and maybe running away with joy.

Carol said...

Gorgeous twinchie!

Saskia said...

Beautiful Twinchie!!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia

Linda said...

Great Twinchie - aren't they fun.

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog.