Thursday, 21 May 2009

Twinchies week 2



So to continue the theme of twinchies for the month of May, this week is a colour challenge at SCD and the colours are Pink & Green.


For my twinchie I went 'Arty Farty' I took some gel medium & mixed with alcohol inks & mica powder. I left to dry(which took hours!!). I added some fibres and a chipboard heart which I sprayed with glimmer mist and then stamped.


To all the ladies who took part last week I just want to say thank you and that I had a blast looking through your blogs I have been really inspired by your fab work.

5 comments:

Anesha said...

Great background, love what you did. thanks for the comment on mine. Anesha

Carol said...

Gorgeous twinchie Ang - that background is striking xx

Zoechaos said...

This is beautiful, love the idea for the background.

missy k said...

'Arty farty' worked well! I love it!!!


Karen

Artyjen said...

This looks Fabby. Amazing what can be achieved in a 2x2.
xoxo