Thursday, 8 April 2010

My Week at SCD





So it is my week over at the SCD Blog. I choose the letter B for the week. It gave me the chance to finish a layout I have had sitting half done for ages !!


The photo was taken by Carol's super talented Sian, This girl has a true gift. The papers are Chatterbox which I got in a kit last year. I'm loving the 'anything go' theme for this month as it has given me the chance to scrap some of my own stuff rather than just page kits for the crops.


Have also been doing a little shopping this week, and found a great new store I have not used before called Frazzled Crafts there website is http://www.wigan-craft-supplies.com/.
They have several items on really good offers including Tim Holtz Ink pads. The customer service is really good and the ladies who run it are really helpful. So pop along and tell them Ang sent you. I not on the payroll just really happy with the service and would like to see a new store do well in this difficult climate.

6 comments:

Carol said...

I love the picture with that bubble!! do you remember that day????????????????????? roflxx

Great layout girlie...great choice of letter week too...have a great weekend xx

Crafty Dawn said...

Bubbles so nice and such a lovely LO too, I love the women one you did for SCD too this is very LUSH! thanx for stoppin by my little blog

Love Dawn xx

Chriss Rollins said...

bubble-ishes love the photo yes very talented girl and the denim papers are well put together.

love it all

thanks for the heads up on the new craft shop... very brave in this climate and so wish them luck.

Thanks for the challenge x

chriss x

Gez said...

Gorgeous LO Ang. Love all your doodling. Have a lovely Sunday. Off to check out your link. Gez.xx

Zoechaos said...

such a magical moment captured and made the focus on a beautiful page. Its good to see something of your 'natural' element on your challenge. remember the first week so many small things later....
Loved every moment :)

Chris said...

oooh I love how you used the letter B... bubbles is such a gorgeous title for your beautiful page and that's a wonderful photo :D
hugs
Chris xx