Thursday, 1 April 2010

This week at SCD


So this week over at SCD the theme is a little different this month. You can create anything but it must be themed to a letter. This weeks letter is W, so my theme is women.
I've taken a little cute frame which my fab mate carol RAKed to me. I painted it and added a larger chipboard frame which I have painted and stamped. I stamped out three images of women which I layered and embellished with flowers and gems.
I think this month is going to be really fun and I can't wait to see what people produce.

5 comments:

Carol said...

Fab W! love the black and white colour scheme and the placement of those images in the frame....lovely xx

Chris said...

Oh wow!! I love it... so inspirational... AND I love Audrey Hepburn so that's a bonus for me.
Beautiful work!!
hugs
Chris xx

Zoechaos said...

Fabulous work, love the colouring and the W, Women rock! The cuvey bottom is perfect. W is also for Wonderful.

Artyjen said...

Love the sentiment :) great piece
xoxo

~Christina~ said...

I love the color scheme and the sentiment is awesome!! Very nice :)

If you are interested, I have started a new challenge blog that I think you would enjoy. I would love it if you'd give it a try sometime.

Scrap It With a Song