Friday, 16 April 2010

This week at SCD



So this week at SCD Carol choose them theme which was the letter D. I decided to make a ATC as I have become a convert to these lately. I distressed the background and added stamped image which I have coloured with watercolours I then added the heart wings and key which I punched out and inked. Finally, I added some of my new glimmer mists which were another fabby Birthday present.

We are taking the children to Beamish this weekend, as a final treat for the end of the school holidays, so pray for fine weather. Wishing you all a great weekend.

3 comments:

Gez said...

Brilliant Ang. I so love your stamp. Great choice of colours. Have a FAB weekend. Gez.xx

Carol said...

lol great minds think alike! I've seen that stamp somewhere!!

Fab atc matey - love the colour scheme...

Have a fantastic weekend - see you soon xx

Zoechaos said...

ATCs are fun enjoy :) fabulous stamp love how you presented it. GMs are great as well!