Friday, 23 April 2010

This week at SCD

So this week over at SCD the theme is the Letter H. For my piece I die cut card using a spellbinder die which I inked and misted. I then distressed and stamped by background which I also die cut. I stamped & coloured my ladies head and over elements and added the quote stamp. This is alot of stamping for me but I really enjoyed making this weeks offering. Infact this whole month has been lots of fun and it has been so good having lots of new people taking part.

4 comments:

Gez said...

Great creation Ang. Love the colours & your choice of stamps is perfect.
Have a great weekend. Gez.xx

Anesha said...

This is wonderful, love the colours and the images. Anesha

Carol said...

loving that stamp Ang and the Hairdye reference! BRIL

Have a great weekend, see you soon xx

Chriss Rollins said...

alot of stamping but worth it all that grunge too oh love grunge,

chriss x